Birth story

Thursday, August 21, 2003

8/21/2003

There is so much to think about, to write about, that I don't even know where to start. I've been itching to write for weeks but just simply haven't had the time, even longhand. It's just been too much effort until now. The baby is sleeping and will hopefully be out for a while so I can get a chance to think.

My keyboard feels funny. I can't type properly at all.

I've been trying to think of the best way to approach things, at first I thought of just writing whatever came to mind regardless of the order, then going back later and trying to fit it all together. But that still left me in a quandry as the main theme of the story is a happy one, only the results are what lead to the scary and unhappy parts. I feel an equal need to write about both. I know that the unhappy parts will leave me with a lot more content as my thoughts extend far beyond the series of events themselves.

Michael suggested that perhaps I should write about the events first, in two stories. The happy parts and then the scary parts. I'm going to try his idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home